HUBBLE SPACE TELESCOPE ADVENT CALENDAR

  • Thursday, December 2, 2010
  • Ever since I was a boy, I have been fascinated by astronomy. I used to know the night sky constellations like the back of my hand. I have since lost some of the touch but being that I have chores to do each night, I always give the night sky a look and seek out constellations and other happenings in the universe. If you share such a fascination, you will enjoy, along with me, the Hubble Space Telescope Advent Calendar where a new picture will be posted each day. Though some of the blurbs may be unbiblical, the pictures will be amazing and tell of the glory of God and declare the work of His hands. They pour forth speech and night to night reveal knowledge. (Psalm 19:1,2) The picture is an example from day 1. Enjoy what God has displayed.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment