BEEN ON VACATION

  • Thursday, October 15, 2009
  • Wow -- I see it has been about 6 weeks since I have posted anything. For the two of you who read this I apologize but for 3 of the weeks Deb and I took time off from ministry and just hid away. By the generosity of some people from the church, we did spend 5 days in Colorado and Wyoming and got our mountain fix. We hiked on some awesome trails up in the mountains and I almost had a road collision at the Wyoming-Colorado border with a huge bull moose.


    I am back on station and will get back to posting some things that I trust will encourage and challenge you. At least I will share those things that are challenging me.


    Shalom


    Here is proof of our trip ... Looks like a Coors commercial!




    1 comments:

    PegS said...

    So glad you guys were able to get away for a time of rest and reflection. No better place than the mountains for such a time. And for your TWO readers, there are probably 10 who won't leave a comment! Glad you are back, though.

    Post a Comment