A NEW START

  • Tuesday, January 22, 2008



  • I am a teacher by trade, gifting, and certainly passion. I can hardly read any piece of material without thinking where this information will profit others after it has done its work upon me. The other pastors on staff will attest to the materials I pass on to them and I often must restrain myself from just dumping their inbox with hours of reading.

    Which brings me to this site. There is hardly a day that goes by that I do not think of things that I have read or that I am reading that cannot help families. I am attempting to restructure some of my time to allow for the passing on materials to help husbands, wives, fathers, and mothers. I trust it will encourage, stimulate, and help build stronger families.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment