More Testimonies from the Faith Family Forum

  • Friday, March 23, 2007
  • Wanted to let you know that Theresa and I really enjoyed the family forum. I thought it was a great atmosphere, met some new folks and had some supportive dialogue at the table. I really appreciated the object lesson with the rocks and gravel. That is something I can apply right away. I look forward to the next forum - thanks for all your work.

    Dave Dilley

    Great job on Friday night with the Faith Family Forum. Also, a big thanks to everyone who helped out and served the body of Christ in this manner. Have begun working on living intentionally, identifying my rocks, and eliminating some of those pebbles. This is a great way to build the Faith community and Kristin and I are looking forward to the May event.

    Mark Powell

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment